young boy and girl
The Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders at the University of Northern Iowa offers the following degree programs:

• Communication Disorders, B.A.

• Speech-Language Pathology, M.A.

Our students participate in clinical practica at both the undergraduate and graduate levels in the Roy Eblen Speech and Hearing Clinic and in various off-campus clinical placements. The program in speech-language pathology is accredited by the Council of Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA).